Welcome to Your Election Update in Five Points
As of today, this is what is happening in the race for POPS:
- Debate Day Free-For-All: Park Election Office head Gerritt Wezel, who was forced to cancel this year’s All Candidates’ Debate due to the overhwhelming number of candidates, announced today that Carlota Tuatara, head of the Ancient Open-Air Theatre, has agreed to let “as many candidates as are willing” use the venue to campaign and answer voters’ questions on November 6
- The office of Mr. Justice Augustus Dindon announced today that all court business, including hearings, trials, judgements and sentencing, will be suspended until November 6, as the Justice will spend all his time until then certifying registration forms of the POPS candidates
- The Park Election Office wishes to remind all those who intend to run for POPS that they have until November 5 to submit their registration forms
- Gunnar Rotte has launched a new campaign against Yannis Tavros, called “Clear the Dust,” after accusing the Bull of attempting to confuse voters by “kicking up dust” about the other candidates, particularly Millicent Hayberry.
- In the meantime, The Equine Echo has endorsed Tavros. In an editorial published on its front page, the newspaper praises Tavros for his “tenacity” and says it has confidence that he will “get the job [of POPS] done and done properly”